Continued Service While Keeping You Safe
The realities of life during a global pandemic look vastly different from even just a few months ago – from empty grocery store shelves to masks on nearly every face, it is easy to feel like things may never return to normal. Here at Goodbee Plumbing Inc., we know that just because daily routines have shifted for so many, that doesn’t mean that normal everyday challenges can’t still crop up. This is why our skilled plumbers are continuing to provide these important services to our community. Our team prioritizes the health and safety of our customers and staff above all else, and we are doing everything we can to ensure that our service is carried out as safely as possible.
We Are Taking Precautionary Measures
In order to best serve our community, we are strictly adhering to all recommendations offered by the World Health Organization and the Center for Disease Control.
Just a few of the steps we are taking include:
- Heightened hygiene and sanitization practices: Our team will be taking cleanliness to a new level during this crisis. Commonly-used surfaces in our vehicles, at our headquarters, and around our work area on your property will be frequently sanitized to prevent the spread of germs. To this end, all technicians will have hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes to keep up with this protocol.
- Protective equipment: All technicians will employ gloves, masks, drop cloths, and shoe coverings as necessary to ensure that their contact with you is minimized and cleanup is easy and straightforward.
- Employee wellness: Anyone who is feeling unwell is asked to stay home and recover for their own safety, as well as that of their colleagues and customers. They are only able to return to work once they are given a clean bill of health from a physician.
- Social distancing: We will work to maintain the recommended six feet between ourselves and our coworkers or customers, and refrain from any contact such as handshakes.
What You Can Do to Help
This experience has demonstrated time and time again that in order to succeed, we must all work together toward this common goal.
Customers can help keep themselves and our technicians safe by taking a few simple steps, such as:
- Limiting the number of people nearby when the service is underway
- Using gloves and masks while outside or when a technician is working in your home
- Keeping a safe distance from those not in the household
- Letting our team know if anyone on the property is ill so we can be more stringent in our safety precautions
- Being stringent and consistent in your hygiene and handwashing routines
Providing Everything You Need
Our team takes great pride in being just one piece of the incredible group of people that is working every day to keep our community running properly. The contributions being made by healthcare workers and other essential employees are absolutely invaluable, and we are deeply grateful for all they are doing to help during this challenging time. While the uncertainty of this fast-evolving situation remains, we want you to know that our team will continue to show up for you when you need us most.
Contact our team today for world-class plumbing services that you can depend on!